Viaje (vee-ah-hey) means journey in Spanish, and this high-spec model is a true journeywoman’s tool. A one-of-a-kind boot, the Viaje comes loaded with the V3 UltraCush™ TNF FlashDry™ liner, V3 POPCUSH™ footbed, V3 SuperEnduro Waffle outsole, and the Vans Flex Control System. Utilizing our BOA® Custom Focus Plus Fit System, the Viaje also features the micro-adjustability of a dual-zone configuration that ensures unlimited, on-the-fly flex control and superior heel hold. A waterproof zipper shroud, D-ring gaiter hooks, and one-way breathable valves make this the most moisture-managing and performance-oriented boot in the women’s line
- LACING: Boa® Custom Focus Plus - Custom Focus Plus features two high-power (H4) dials that control three zones of fit linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated fit around the instep area for superior heel hold.
LINER: V3 ULTRACUSH™ WITH THE NORTH FACE FLASHDRY™ LINER - This UltraCush™ liner incorporates the North Face’s FlashDry™ technology to keep you dry by eliminating moisture as fast as possible. An expanded Comfort Flex neoprene forefoot and an updated X-Cage for superior heel hold further enhance the comfortable fit.
FOOTBED: V3 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED - From the tri-density POPCUSH™ construction to the OrthoLite® open-cell foam top layer, the V3 footbed provides the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can offer. Plus, the TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex, and the advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and anti-fatigue coring design further elevate your comfort.
OUTSOLE: V3 WAFFLE SUPERENDURO OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND - Inspired by the extended cross-country and off-road demands of moto enduro racing, the V3 SuperEnduro outsole is designed to offer maximum performance in and out of your bindings. Multi-directional tread design? Surface-level texturing for added traction? A molded TPU toe pick? Expanded impact absorption zone? Check, check, and check. There’s no keeping up with this all-terrain apex predator.
V3 HARNESS - This advanced support harness delivers our highest level of support to the ankle and instep, keeping the V3 liner and boot shell locked in and connected.
- VANS FLEX CONTROL SYSTEM - Our removable, high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
WATERPROOF ZIPPER SHROUD + D RING - This feature is a durable and weatherproof fabric shield that protects the lower part of your boot from snow, ice, and moisture. It also features a metal D-ring for securely fastening your pant gaiters to lock out snow.
- WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE VALVES - These waterproof valves allow one-way moisture management by transporting moisture away from your foot, ensuring breathability and thermal regulation for dry, comfortable feet.
- POWERCUFF STRAP – Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- HEAT RETENTION 360° - The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.